- Use these editing symbols to help you understand the notes I've given you on your rough draft.
- Still have questions? Just ask!
- We will have a conference to discuss great ways you can improve your final copy.
- Don't forget to cite your sources.
- Every time you use a fact from a source, you must use an in-text citation (Gallant 10).
- Your in-text citations should leave a trail to your Works Cited page.
- Your Works Cited page should be alphabetized by author (or title if there is no author).