- Open your I-Search paper in Pages
- Press down and hold, then tap “Select All”, then tap “Copy”
- Open Google Drive. Login if necessary
- In Google Drive, tap the + sign in the upper right corner.
- Select “New Document” and name it I-Search Final Copy.
- Hold down and tap Paste to paste your I-Search paper into the new Google file.
- Make sure you’ve included your Works Cited page as the last page of the Google Doc.
- Go to http://www.essaytagger.com/upload?id=M267Y
- Sign in to EssayTagger with your Google account. Click “Allow” and “Accept”
- On the EssayTagger site, click “Yes, continue”
- Choose the correct class period.
- Select “Upload from: Google Drive”.
- Tap “Select document from Google Drive”
- In Google Drive, locate your I-Search Final Copy file.
- Tap on the file to highlight it in blue. Tap “Select”.
- Check the box next to “I affirm...” Tap “Submit”
- When you see your paper on Essay Tagger, you’re done! You can close out of the page
Follow these directions to upload your Final Copy to EssayTagger.com:
Mrs. Gallant's Class
Check here for information about in-class activities, homework assignments, and long-term projects.