2. Plan and practice your presentation.
Presentation Guidelines: New Link
Presentation Rubric: New Link (right hand column, under rubrics and templates)
This presentation might be different from past presentations. Sometimes, teachers require slideshows with certain requirements on each slide. The I-Search presentation is not like that; it has a few criteria that allow for student freedom and creativity, and that can be a challenge for some. Here are a few more tips:
- Plan to speak about your topic for 3-8 minutes.
- Practice your presentation so that you feel confident. Remember, after weeks of research, you are an expert on your I-Search topic.
- Have a visual aid that adds interest to the presentation without distracting from it. Options we brainstormed include: KeyNote, HaikuDeck, posters, objects, models
- Do not use KeyNote if you think you will be tempted to read from the slides.
3. Conference with me.
UPCOMING DUE DATES:
- Presentations begin 2/10
- Final Copy due 2/12 on EssayTagger.com