Use the guidelines below to write your one-page letter of reflection. When you're done, email it to me at email@example.com.
(image courtesy of totustuusfamily.blogspot.com)
LLWP Letter of Reflection
· Use the format below to write your LLWP Letter of Reflection
· Include the date, your greeting (Dear Readers), a friendly closing (Sincerely), and your signature
· Indent each body paragraph in your letter
· Use transition phrases between sentences and paragraphs
· Write at least one page, double spaced, size 12 Times New Roman font
Body Paragraph One
Reflect on your 8th grade year. Consider including:
- Your favorite class
- Your favorite teacher
- Friendships that have lasted
- Friendships that have changed
- Friendships that have ended
- Favorite or least favorite class assignments
- Memorable moments (happy, sad, embarrassing, shocking, etc)
- Any other information you wish to share as part of an 8th grade reflection
Body Paragraph Two
Reflect on the Lifelong Writers Project. Consider including:
- What was our favorite written piece for LLWP?
- What challenges/obstacles did you face while writing?
- What was your least favorite piece?
- What was the easiest part of the LLWP?
- Did you enjoy the LLWP?
- Any other information you wish to share as part of an LLWP reflection
Body Paragraph Three
Look forward to your future. Consider including:
- How will you use what you have learned in English, math, reading, science, and social studies class this year in your future as a student and citizen of the world?
- What excites you or makes you nervous about heading to TA?
- What are you looking forward to about life as a high school student?
- What are you looking forward to about life after high school?
- Any other information you wish to share about your future.