- Is texting too much bad for you?
- Use the RACE strategy to write a 100 word answer on the class blog, and be sure to include evidence and examples from the article we've read in class.
When you are finished:
- Use the Scripps National Spelling Bee website to practice some 8th grade level spelling words.
- Visit www.spellingbee.com.
- In the bottom right hand corner, click Word Club (beehive picture).
- Scroll down and click "Free Word Club Preview".
- Click Practice Spelling, then choose level 8.
- If you finish with the spelling practice, select Practice Vocabulary level 8.
- Before you close out of the screen, show me your score to receive credit.